Friday, February 11, 2011

Just some thoughts from a Christian soul.

When you think of forever, you imagine many happy years, but forever is really until that last breath is taken. Many questions often appear in a persons mind after forever comes and none of them get answered. We all have our faith we all believe in something. I believe forever is really forever there is no time limit there is no end. Everyone faces a judgement day when God asks you why on many things some believe that their answers will never be good enough for him, I believe he just wants you to admit it. People don't talk about god like they should and I will admit I am one of them. We use his name in vein we blame him when things go wrong we only talk to him when we need something and only thank him when things go our way. We should thank him for the family that we are blessed with, or the children we have. we should talk to him when we have a bad day and when we hurt. We should not blame him when things happen as it is in our own hands. I do admit I am guilty of every one of these things. I am ready to take the step further and become closer to God. I have been baptised and I have been saved but that's not good enough to feel the true love of God. Many have not read the bible as I have not but the parts I have read are a great story full of happiness tears pain and suspense. It was truly the best book every written. "I once was lost but now I see". I know some people don't believe in God and that this is a touchy subject my question for you is why not have faith in something, when you die what do you have to lose? Having faith and belief that there is someone listening to you and someone who doesn't judge you? If there is nothing at the end why not live a life believing there is. wouldn't it give you hope? Hope that you will see your loved ones again, hope that maybe you will find some healing? I leave you with a question, and please don't think I am just pushing to get you to believe, I am mearly speaking how I feel and what I think. If tomorrow were your last day would you ask God to forgive you?

No comments:

Post a Comment