Friday, February 11, 2011

About Mommy

Where to begin...... I was born on November 23rd of 1986 in Milwuakee Wisconsin. My mom is Lisa and Dad is Don. I had an easy childhood, of I have only few complaints. My Mom and Dad broke up when I was 3 years old and for much time dont remember him much. I remember my aunts and uncles really more than anything. Growing up of course you learn all kinds of things, who you are where you come from and who to trust. Some people hurt you and some love you, some stay for a short time and some stay forever. When I was in 5th grade we lived in wyandotte kansas and I went to eugeneware elementary school. I met a boy named Cory, and to this day he is still a very good friend of mine. In middle school he is one of the two that saved my life. I was born with heart problems that we wouldnt find out until I was in middle school jump roping in gym class. Cory and James (my two best friends) were with me and I felt a sudden race in my chest. I had felt this before and was told it was normal so I ignored it. The bell rang and we 3 walked to the next class which was math, Mrs. Smith looked at me and asked if I was ok, I replied yes and sat down.. after staring at me for a few mins I got up and said I think i need to go to the nurse, almost collapsing. The racing still in my chest Cory and James assisted me to the nurses office where I was informed that she was going to call my mom, in and out of memory now I remember her telling my mom she was going to call an ambulance if she didnt arrive within x amount of mins. she hung up with mom and dialed 911. that was a horrible day at school for me because I not only was facing this traumatic expierence but had to walk around the halls wearing a gown and being attached to this machine called an ekg. Cory stayed with me the whole time. looking back I only wish I would have been a better friend to him cause now I only get to see him ever few years and that breaks my heart. He is a wonderful friend who I would not replace for anything. Middle school was trying as i never fit in. I played the flute in band and was just unpopular. I switched schools in 8th grade to a completely different world than I was used to. still un popular and no needed glasses. of course I will go back and fill in important events in later blogs but this one is a summary... Highschool was the best and worst years of my life... of course not as great as giving birth to the two most beautiful children! in later detail I will fill in the gaps but there is a little glimpse of my life... unpopluar, geeky and with health problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment